About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Neronious liked the chapter Sue Storm Does Not Return To The Baxter Building in DOOMED.
3 hours ago
-
Neronious liked the chapter Until Sue Storm Passes Out in DOOMED.
6 hours ago
-
Neronious liked the chapter Porkum Uses Sue Storm To Sabotage The Baxter Building's Security in DOOMED.
23 hours ago
-
Neronious liked the chapter Showing Blake in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
Neronious liked the chapter Nothing Organic Can Resist in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
Neronious liked the chapter Sue Tries to Wean Herself Off Porkum's Cock in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Neronious liked the chapter Porkum Fucks The World in DOOMED.
2 days ago
-
Neronious liked the chapter Going shopping in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 days ago
-
Neronious liked the chapter Reed Richards Cannot Satisfy His Wife Normally...But... in DOOMED.
3 days ago
-
Neronious liked the chapter So, long distance is a bitch in Change of Plans.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Neronious has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Neronious has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Neronious has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Neronious has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Neronious has not earned any awards.