About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- The Demon Realm........ Sometimes New York
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nen liked the chapter Four bodies indulge in unbridled carnality... Soon, animal lust reaches its apotheosis... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
1 week ago
-
Nen liked the chapter Your tight little hole is now experiencing indescribable sensations... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
2 weeks ago
-
Nen liked the chapter Soon, something irreversible happens… in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
2 weeks ago
-
Nen liked the chapter That's just embarrassing... Three dudes have surrounded you, and you're focused only on their dicks... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
2 weeks ago
-
Nen liked the chapter It seems the situation is becoming increasingly unpredictable... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
2 weeks ago
-
Nen liked the chapter The shared pleasure continues… in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
2 weeks ago
-
Nen liked the chapter Routine... College lectures... Another day like so many others... in Billy's Sissy Adventures..
1 month ago
-
Nen liked the chapter Thats a huge cock! in You're a Cuck Now.
1 month ago
-
Nen liked the chapter Another party? in Collegiate Temptation..
1 month ago
-
Nen liked the chapter "I want to be in control!" in Collegiate Temptation..
1 month ago
No recent activity
Nen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nen has not earned any awards.