About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- April 26
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
consume porn
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
play games
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I'm horny
- In conclusion, I am
-
Porn Addicted Loser
-
Nehal published the chapter Fucked in the Shower in Favorable Odds.
3 days ago
-
Nehal published the chapter She has her way with you in Favorable Odds.
3 days ago
-
Nehal published the chapter Give Gali the Aladdin in Favorable Odds.
3 days ago
-
Nehal published the chapter Leave her alone in Favorable Odds.
3 days ago
-
Nehal published the chapter Make out and Fuck in Favorable Odds.
3 days ago
-
Nehal published the chapter Make out and Blowjob in Favorable Odds.
3 days ago
-
Nehal published the chapter Buy Daniel's mousse by kissing fatty Cathy in Favorable Odds.
3 days ago
-
Nehal published the chapter With Soarise in Favorable Odds.
1 week ago
-
Nehal received a new award: First Story.
1 week ago
-
Nehal published the chapter Holly Sucks and Rides Me in Fallen Future.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Nehal has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nehal has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nehal has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nehal has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nehal has not earned any awards.