About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Neewee_Fiddledee liked the chapter yes, but it can wait just a bit longer in The Unreality Pandemic.
12 hours ago
-
Neewee_Fiddledee liked the chapter Of course in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Neewee_Fiddledee liked the chapter You roll a 5 in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Neewee_Fiddledee liked the chapter House Cleaning in Stereotype gun tales.
1 week ago
-
Neewee_Fiddledee liked the chapter You don't say no in Unexpected Delivery.
2 weeks ago
-
Neewee_Fiddledee liked the chapter Freya, adventuring party mage - Extremely Cursed Dungeon Chest in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
Neewee_Fiddledee liked the chapter Suspicious behavior in Stereotype gun tales.
3 weeks ago
-
Neewee_Fiddledee liked the chapter The rest of the day is a blur in Omni App.
3 weeks ago
-
Neewee_Fiddledee liked the chapter Time for History in Omni App.
3 weeks ago
-
Neewee_Fiddledee liked the chapter The Facts of Life in Stereotype gun tales.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Neewee_Fiddledee has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Neewee_Fiddledee has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Neewee_Fiddledee has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Neewee_Fiddledee has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Neewee_Fiddledee has not earned any awards.