About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Needle left a comment on the chapter Priya's Contract in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
Needle liked the chapter Priya's Contract in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
Needle left a comment on the chapter Priya chases a thrill in Contractually Obligated.
3 weeks ago
-
Needle left a comment on the chapter Maid Sluts in Contractually Obligated.
1 month ago
-
Needle liked the chapter Urges in Contractually Obligated.
1 month ago
-
Needle liked the chapter Mutually Assured Destruction in Contractually Obligated.
1 month ago
-
Needle liked the chapter Mailgirl Chow in Office Mailgirls.
2 months ago
-
Needle liked the chapter Nothing Left in Office Mailgirls.
2 months ago
-
Needle liked the chapter Parting Gift in Office Mailgirls.
2 months ago
-
Needle liked the chapter Gray Area in Office Mailgirls.
2 months ago
No recent activity
Needle has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Needle has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Needle has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Needle has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Needle has not earned any awards.