About me
- Gender
- Gender is my enemy
- Birthday
- April 13, 1995
- Location
- Earth, probably
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Be a huge nerd
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Literary journals, short stories, poems, fantasy books! Lots of magic realism and urban fantasy!
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt
- I write erotica because
-
Writing is fun and sex is also fun!
- In conclusion, I am
-
Queen of the Bravos!
I've made a discord channel for chatting, discussing stories, and improving our writing as a community! Come hang out :)
https://discord.gg/6PDGJRWA6D
-
NeedAMedic published the chapter Harlan corners Becky in Bravos Feminine.
22 hours ago
-
NeedAMedic published the chapter The party gets started! in Bravos Feminine.
1 day ago
-
NeedAMedic published the chapter Some off duty mercenaries approach them in Bravos Feminine.
3 days ago
-
NeedAMedic published the chapter Becky quietly allows the party to begin in Bravos Feminine.
4 days ago
-
NeedAMedic published the chapter Becky drains her glass in a single go in Bravos Feminine.
4 days ago
-
NeedAMedic published the chapter Robin returns with drinks in Bravos Feminine.
6 days ago
-
NeedAMedic liked the chapter The Gnolls Scatter in Bravos Feminine.
1 month ago
-
NeedAMedic liked the chapter The Gnolls Get Burned in Bravos Feminine.
1 month ago
-
NeedAMedic liked the chapter Liv Also Needs Rescuing in Bravos Feminine.
1 month ago
-
NeedAMedic liked the chapter Becky is Bred in Bravos Feminine.
1 month ago
No recent activity
NeedAMedic has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
NeedAMedic has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
NeedAMedic has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
NeedAMedic has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
NeedAMedic has not earned any awards.