About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Naroka liked the chapter Continue to please Richard in Harry Potter as A Girl.
11 hours ago
-
Naroka liked the chapter Nods in agreement in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 days ago
-
Naroka liked the chapter Tells Rose about his plans the next day, the day he takes over Hogwarts and kills Dumbledore in Harry Potter as A Girl.
1 week ago
-
Naroka liked the chapter Continues to fuck her cunt in Harry Potter as A Girl.
2 weeks ago
-
Naroka liked the chapter You pay Akane a visit in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 weeks ago
-
Naroka liked the chapter Mutter a cursed locking Rose body into a submissive pose in Harry Potter as A Girl.
2 weeks ago
-
Naroka liked the chapter Worship Richard cock together in Harry Potter as A Girl.
2 weeks ago
-
Naroka liked the chapter Cums repeatedly from the boggart in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 weeks ago
-
Naroka liked the chapter "Then why don't you show me how a pro does it." in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 weeks ago
-
Naroka liked the chapter The match begins in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Naroka has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Naroka has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Naroka has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Naroka has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Naroka has not earned any awards.