About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- My current location
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Do something
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Something
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Stick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Where you can put the stick
- I write erotica because
-
I don't
- In conclusion, I am
-
A poet
-
Naree left a comment on the chapter Demanded Action in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
34 minutes ago
-
Naree left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Fantastic Tales from an Original Superhero Universe (Public).
1 day ago
-
Naree left a comment on the chapter Laughing in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
1 day ago
-
Naree left a comment on the chapter Reward in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
2 days ago
-
Naree posted a reply on the chapter Connecting dots in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
2 days ago
-
Naree posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
3 days ago
-
Naree left a comment on the chapter Evelyn 21 - Accepting in Evelyn.
3 days ago
-
Naree left a comment on the chapter Jealous Sam in From Loser to Dominator [LTD].
5 days ago
-
Naree posted a reply on the chapter A Brave Betrayal in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
5 days ago
-
Naree left a comment on the chapter A Brave Betrayal in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Naree has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Naree has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Naree has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Naree has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Naree has not earned any awards.