About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Namer1 liked the chapter A 'predator' in a Pink Paradise in The Bimbo reality.
1 hour ago
-
Namer1 liked the chapter The plot thickens in The Bimbo reality.
1 hour ago
-
Namer1 liked the chapter The doctor's plan comes into fruitition in The Bimbo reality.
1 hour ago
-
Namer1 liked the chapter Anna's treatment in The Bimbo reality.
1 hour ago
-
Namer1 liked the chapter Anna meets the Royal family in The Bimbo reality.
1 hour ago
-
Namer1 liked the chapter Anna's palace life in The Bimbo reality.
1 hour ago
-
Namer1 liked the chapter The king's judgement in The Bimbo reality.
2 hours ago
-
Namer1 liked the chapter They take her to the king in The Bimbo reality.
2 hours ago
-
Namer1 liked the chapter Kinda in The Bimbo reality.
2 hours ago
-
Namer1 liked the chapter Yes in The Bimbo reality.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
Namer1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Namer1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Namer1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Namer1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Namer1 has not earned any awards.