About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Nahkriin liked the chapter Unbelievable in Harem Games.
8 hours ago
-
Nahkriin liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
19 hours ago
-
Nahkriin liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 day ago
-
Nahkriin liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
1 day ago
-
Nahkriin liked the chapter A step forward in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
-
Nahkriin liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
2 days ago
-
Nahkriin liked the chapter Double Sexy Time in Harem Games.
3 days ago
-
Nahkriin liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
3 days ago
-
Nahkriin liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
4 days ago
-
No recent activity
Nahkriin has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Nahkriin has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Nahkriin has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Nahkriin has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Nahkriin has not earned any awards.