About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
N1nj4Br1c3 liked the chapter CHYOA Guide in CHYOA Guide.
1 week ago
-
N1nj4Br1c3 liked the chapter Swallow the cum! in Steve's Sister is Off Limits!.
2 weeks ago
-
N1nj4Br1c3 liked the chapter Auntie Bella in Mod your life.
2 weeks ago
-
N1nj4Br1c3 liked the chapter The morning after in Mod your life.
2 weeks ago
-
N1nj4Br1c3 liked the chapter John meets more of his family in Mod your life.
2 weeks ago
-
N1nj4Br1c3 liked the chapter a night of fun with mommy in Mod your life.
2 weeks ago
-
N1nj4Br1c3 liked the chapter He turns himself into a cute femboy in Mod your life.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
N1nj4Br1c3 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
N1nj4Br1c3 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
N1nj4Br1c3 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
N1nj4Br1c3 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
N1nj4Br1c3 has not earned any awards.