About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mxmika liked the chapter READ ME! EXTRA SPECIAL ADDITIONAL WRITER’S GUIDELINES in The Affection Multiplier.
3 hours ago
-
Mxmika liked the chapter It’s not like it’s a fireworks factory in The Affection Multiplier.
3 hours ago
-
Mxmika liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 20 – Family and Stuff in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 hours ago
-
Mxmika left a comment on the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 hours ago
-
Mxmika liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 17 – A friendly Spar between Sisters [Metra POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 hours ago
-
Mxmika received a new award: Conversation Starter.
5 hours ago
-
Mxmika left a comment on the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 hours ago
-
Mxmika liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 16 – An Outside View [Citizen POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 hours ago
-
Mxmika liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 4 – Blocking Light [Nia POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
5 hours ago
-
Mxmika liked the chapter The Relocation in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
6 hours ago
No recent activity
Mxmika has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mxmika has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mxmika has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mxmika has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mxmika has not earned any awards.