About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mton42 liked the chapter Some long term consequences in Magical Board Games.
7 hours ago
-
Mton42 liked the chapter Hanna goes back to work in The Rulebook.
1 day ago
-
Mton42 liked the chapter Challenge in Magical Board Games.
1 day ago
-
Mton42 liked the chapter Break 3 End in Magical Board Games.
2 days ago
-
Mton42 liked the chapter Some new partners in Magical Board Games.
5 days ago
-
Mton42 liked the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
Mton42 liked the chapter Hanna's punishment in The Rulebook.
6 days ago
-
Mton42 liked the chapter Chameleon Part 3 in The Rulebook.
1 week ago
-
Mton42 liked the chapter Evelyn's Wardrobe in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
Mton42 liked the chapter Clippy's plan revealed in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Mton42 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mton42 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mton42 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mton42 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mton42 has not earned any awards.