About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mrthree liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 12 – Bird Chasing in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
1 week ago
-
Mrthree liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 9 – The Quiet Ones [Jane POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
2 weeks ago
-
Mrthree received a new award: Regular Commenter.
2 weeks ago
-
Mrthree left a comment on the chapter A night to remember in The Five Realms.
2 weeks ago
-
Mrthree liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 4 – Blocking Light [Nia POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 weeks ago
-
Mrthree liked the chapter A night to remember in The Five Realms.
3 weeks ago
-
Mrthree liked the chapter It's happening in The Five Realms.
3 weeks ago
-
Mrthree liked the chapter Chapter 154 in The Collector.
3 weeks ago
-
Mrthree liked the chapter Give it to him straight in The Five Realms.
3 weeks ago
-
Mrthree liked the chapter The First Harem Tournament 2 – vs feline Lightbearer [Scarlett POV] in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Mrthree has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mrthree has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mrthree has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mrthree has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mrthree has not earned any awards.