About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Wait and listen in My Wife, His Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Don't bring it up in My Wife, His Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Ariana doesn't mention her new dress in My Wife, His Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Take the risk in My Wife, His Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Lie in My Wife, His Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Guns blazing in My Wife, His Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Yes, let him see more in My Wife, His Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Yes, look in My Wife, His Girlfriend.
2 days ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter 59. Wife's POV in Something's Off.
3 days ago
-
MrSazzles liked the chapter Get the beer Rich wants and talk with the cougar in New Town, New Experiences .
5 days ago
No recent activity
MrSazzles has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MrSazzles has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MrSazzles has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MrSazzles has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MrSazzles has not earned any awards.