About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mr.Skellington liked the chapter No, make Stan a gay top in Complete Control.
5 days ago
-
Mr.Skellington liked the chapter Change of Race in Mod your life.
5 days ago
-
Mr.Skellington liked the chapter Her daughter is property of the volleyball team... in Mod your life.
1 week ago
-
Mr.Skellington liked the chapter Brad starts a collection in A Wishbone Tale.
1 week ago
-
Mr.Skellington liked the chapter Femboy in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Mr.Skellington liked the chapter Perfect in Help! Mom's the New FRAT pledge!.
1 week ago
-
Mr.Skellington liked the chapter None Of Them ... Yet in Complete Control.
2 weeks ago
-
Mr.Skellington liked the chapter James Thinks About What to Do Next in Complete Control.
2 weeks ago
-
Mr.Skellington liked the chapter No... And she is so happy she didn't in Fixing the straights.
2 weeks ago
-
Mr.Skellington liked the chapter AS the Beetles said, with a little help from my friends in Fixing the straights.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Mr.Skellington has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mr.Skellington has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mr.Skellington has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mr.Skellington has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mr.Skellington has not earned any awards.