About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MorphoHex liked the chapter Your little step-sister Naomi in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
MorphoHex liked the chapter Yes in Pokemon lewd mystery dungeon.
5 days ago
-
MorphoHex liked the chapter A rash male hisuian Zorua in Pokemon lewd mystery dungeon.
5 days ago
-
MorphoHex published the chapter A warm hug solves all. in Pokemon lewd mystery dungeon.
1 week ago
-
MorphoHex liked the chapter The pent up pair plays with her a bit first. in Pokemon lewd mystery dungeon.
2 weeks ago
-
MorphoHex liked the chapter A romantic couple looking for a fellow couple for a swinger party in Pokemon lewd mystery dungeon.
2 weeks ago
-
MorphoHex liked the chapter A female Sassy Charcadet and a quiet male Zorua in Pokemon lewd mystery dungeon.
2 weeks ago
-
MorphoHex liked the chapter She needs a hand, and gets one. in Pokemon lewd mystery dungeon.
2 weeks ago
-
MorphoHex liked the chapter She gets herself free. in Pokemon lewd mystery dungeon.
2 weeks ago
-
MorphoHex liked the chapter A brash hero in Pokemon lewd mystery dungeon.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
MorphoHex has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MorphoHex has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MorphoHex has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MorphoHex has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MorphoHex has not earned any awards.