About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Morg123 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
4 days ago
-
Morg123 liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
Morg123 liked the chapter The restructure in Thought Bubbles.
1 week ago
-
Morg123 liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
1 week ago
-
Morg123 liked the chapter Timothy goes looking for Kylie in Bleached Celebs.
2 weeks ago
-
Morg123 liked the chapter An Awkward ride in Thought Bubbles.
3 weeks ago
-
Morg123 liked the chapter In for the kill shot in Faithful husband .
3 weeks ago
-
Morg123 liked the chapter Challenge the woman in New Town, New Experiences .
3 weeks ago
-
Morg123 liked the chapter Broaden Ava Kinks further(Threesome route, Kendra) in Faithful husband .
3 weeks ago
-
Morg123 liked the chapter Kylie pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
Morg123 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Morg123 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Morg123 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Morg123 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Morg123 has not earned any awards.