About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Momomo123 liked the chapter Beneath the Old Rowan Tree in Tabula Rasa.
5 hours ago
-
Momomo123 liked the chapter Jake wakes up to his new nightmare in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
4 days ago
-
Momomo123 liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
6 days ago
-
Momomo123 liked the chapter Stoutbottom Burrow in Tabula Rasa.
1 week ago
-
Momomo123 liked the chapter Ava makes her decision in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 weeks ago
-
Momomo123 liked the chapter Timothy goes looking for Kylie in Bleached Celebs.
2 weeks ago
-
Momomo123 liked the chapter Mary's Day in the Office in Harem Games.
2 weeks ago
-
Momomo123 liked the chapter Richelle has a talk with the two of them in Bwc Bull Empire.
2 weeks ago
-
Momomo123 liked the chapter Departing Svaneti in Tabula Rasa.
3 weeks ago
-
Momomo123 liked the chapter You fight your way through the palace in Bleached Galaxy.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Momomo123 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Momomo123 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Momomo123 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Momomo123 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Momomo123 has not earned any awards.