About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
Minkim has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Minkim has not published any stories.
-
Celeb body swap
by Mitch2161998
Getting to swap places with different celebs.
Fan Fiction English 22 Chapters Deep 180 Words/Chapter 931 Likes 1,536,635 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 11 months ago
No contributed stories yet
Minkim has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Minkim has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Minkim has not earned any awards.