About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Corrupting her daughters in The Lilith Strain.
14 hours ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Her body, transforming in The Lilith Strain.
14 hours ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Femboy Incubus in The Lilith Strain.
14 hours ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Making the Quiet Boy go loud in The Lilith Strain.
14 hours ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Vlad takes the Ayane and she loves it. in Fangverses.
14 hours ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Sexpire coven in Vampire Invasion.
14 hours ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter You're not sure. in The Lilith Strain.
1 day ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter All of them, and more... in The Lilith Strain.
1 day ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter You test your limits... in The Lilith Strain.
1 day ago
-
Mike439 liked the chapter Work Her UP in The Lilith Strain.
2 days ago
No recent activity
Mike439 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mike439 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mike439 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mike439 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mike439 has not earned any awards.