About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Midnight_secret liked the chapter Spitroast: Leah Reaches Back and Caresses Mr. Howard's Balls in Attaining Tenure.
2 days ago
-
Midnight_secret liked the chapter Spitroast: Leah Asks Mr. Howard to Spank Her in Attaining Tenure.
4 days ago
-
Midnight_secret liked the chapter [Hopeless Romantic] Leah Makes Mr. Thompson Pull Out (Suspicion: +5 Tenure: -10) in Attaining Tenure.
4 days ago
-
Midnight_secret liked the chapter Spitroast: The Three Get into a Good Rhythm in Attaining Tenure.
4 days ago
-
Midnight_secret liked the chapter Spitroast: Mr. Thompson takes the back in Attaining Tenure.
6 days ago
-
Midnight_secret liked the chapter Spitroast: Mr. Thompson takes the front in Attaining Tenure.
6 days ago
-
Midnight_secret liked the chapter Spitroast: Focus on Mr. Thompson in Attaining Tenure.
6 days ago
-
Midnight_secret liked the chapter Leah Accepts the Spitroast in Attaining Tenure.
6 days ago
-
Midnight_secret liked the chapter The Weekend Was Over (School Year 40%) in Attaining Tenure.
6 days ago
-
Midnight_secret liked the chapter Spend Time with Jonathan (School Year 40%) in Attaining Tenure.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Midnight_secret has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Midnight_secret has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Midnight_secret has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Midnight_secret has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Midnight_secret has not earned any awards.