About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MichaelHawk liked the chapter Check if she's ok. in The Ring of Lesbos.
2 weeks ago
-
MichaelHawk liked the chapter Maybe you run with it? in The Ring of Lesbos.
2 weeks ago
-
MichaelHawk liked the chapter You call your little sister, Shannon. in The Ring of Lesbos.
2 weeks ago
-
MichaelHawk liked the chapter You get hungry in The Ring of Lesbos.
2 weeks ago
-
MichaelHawk liked the chapter Quick Learner in The Ring of Lesbos.
2 weeks ago
-
MichaelHawk liked the chapter The waitress returns in The Ring of Lesbos.
2 weeks ago
-
MichaelHawk liked the chapter Enjoying the rich life in Rings of Confirmation.
2 weeks ago
-
MichaelHawk liked the chapter She took everything and more in Rings of Confirmation.
2 weeks ago
-
MichaelHawk liked the chapter Yes in Rings of Confirmation.
2 weeks ago
-
MichaelHawk liked the chapter Caroline found the yes ring and figured it out quickly in Rings of Confirmation.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
MichaelHawk has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MichaelHawk has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MichaelHawk has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MichaelHawk has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MichaelHawk has not earned any awards.