About me
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Metaneet received a new award: Fan Favorite.
5 days ago
-
Metaneet published the chapter Discuss Graham Castillon in Black Sex Redemption.
6 days ago
-
Metaneet published the chapter Fuck the Mother in Black Sex Redemption.
6 days ago
-
Metaneet published the chapter Fuck the Daughter in Black Sex Redemption.
6 days ago
-
Metaneet published the chapter Rob A Train in Black Sex Redemption.
6 days ago
-
Metaneet published the chapter Plan a Heist in Black Sex Redemption.
6 days ago
-
Metaneet published the chapter Check on Rose in Black Sex Redemption.
6 days ago
-
Metaneet published the chapter Check on Nyssa in Black Sex Redemption.
6 days ago
-
Metaneet published the chapter Check on Celeste in Black Sex Redemption.
6 days ago
-
Metaneet published the chapter Encounter with a Bounty Hunter in Black Sex Redemption.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Metaneet has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Metaneet has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Metaneet has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Metaneet has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Metaneet has not earned any awards.