About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
watch movies, long walks, write code
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
suspense, sci-fi, non-fic
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
only human—flaws and all
-
MetaWithAMouth liked the chapter The fitting in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
1 month ago
-
MetaWithAMouth published the chapter A New Joanne in Jordan's Journey.
4 months ago
-
MetaWithAMouth received a new award: Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff.
4 months ago
-
MetaWithAMouth published the chapter Something Even Better in Jordan's Journey.
4 months ago
-
MetaWithAMouth left a comment on the chapter Monday Morning in Jordan's Journey.
5 months ago
-
MetaWithAMouth published the chapter Something Better in Jordan's Journey.
5 months ago
-
MetaWithAMouth liked the chapter Splash! in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
5 months ago
-
MetaWithAMouth liked the chapter Spanked! in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
5 months ago
-
MetaWithAMouth liked the chapter Ali loses it in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
5 months ago
-
MetaWithAMouth liked the chapter Ali's cleaned in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
5 months ago
No recent activity
MetaWithAMouth has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MetaWithAMouth has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MetaWithAMouth has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MetaWithAMouth has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MetaWithAMouth has not earned any awards.