About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 18
- Location
- Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Alternate History
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy or cunt
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
A guy that enjoys good stories with sex included. I am a Dom and my profile pic was when my sub needed discipline
-
MaxGirth liked the chapter Chapter 80 in The Collector.
2 minutes ago
-
MaxGirth liked the chapter Chapter 79 in The Collector.
11 minutes ago
-
MaxGirth liked the chapter Chapter 78 in The Collector.
19 hours ago
-
MaxGirth liked the chapter Chapter 77 in The Collector.
23 hours ago
-
MaxGirth liked the chapter Chapter 76 in The Collector.
1 day ago
-
MaxGirth liked the chapter Chapter 75 in The Collector.
1 day ago
-
MaxGirth liked the chapter Chapter 74 in The Collector.
1 day ago
-
MaxGirth liked the chapter Chapter 73 in The Collector.
1 day ago
-
MaxGirth liked the chapter Chapter 72 in The Collector.
2 days ago
-
MaxGirth liked the chapter Chapter 71 in The Collector.
2 days ago
No recent activity
MaxGirth has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MaxGirth has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MaxGirth has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MaxGirth has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MaxGirth has not earned any awards.