About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Mastermind9890 liked the chapter Trigger-Happy in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
Mastermind9890 liked the chapter The Grapes of Wrath in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
2 days ago
-
Mastermind9890 liked the chapter A Fun Filled Adventure on the Train in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
Mastermind9890 liked the chapter Little Jenny Jerkoff in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
Mastermind9890 liked the chapter Lorraine's New Perspective in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
Mastermind9890 liked the chapter Such Lovely Tits in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
Mastermind9890 liked the chapter A Feel for the Date in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
Mastermind9890 liked the chapter Introduction in My Perverted Imaginary Friend.
3 days ago
-
Mastermind9890 liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
3 days ago
-
Mastermind9890 liked the chapter More with the Remote? in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
4 days ago
No recent activity
Mastermind9890 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Mastermind9890 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Mastermind9890 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Mastermind9890 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Mastermind9890 has not earned any awards.