About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MasterStealth liked the chapter The hospitality of Ventress in Jedi Special Forces.
2 weeks ago
-
MasterStealth liked the chapter You will do it yourself! in Jedi Special Forces.
2 weeks ago
-
MasterStealth liked the chapter Tainted by the dark side in Jedi Special Forces.
2 weeks ago
-
MasterStealth liked the chapter Fighting the best duelist of the galaxy in Jedi Special Forces.
2 weeks ago
-
MasterStealth liked the chapter Entertaining the count in Jedi Special Forces.
2 weeks ago
-
MasterStealth liked the chapter Drek interrupts in Jedi Special Forces.
2 weeks ago
-
MasterStealth liked the chapter Wat Tambor in Jedi Special Forces.
2 weeks ago
-
MasterStealth liked the chapter Request from high command in Jedi Special Forces.
2 weeks ago
-
MasterStealth liked the chapter Right there! She just came from the toilet! in Can't we let him stay? .
1 month ago
-
MasterStealth liked the chapter A creamy beverage in Can't we let him stay? .
1 month ago
No recent activity
MasterStealth has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MasterStealth has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MasterStealth has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MasterStealth has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MasterStealth has not earned any awards.