About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Europe
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MasterBen liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
5 days ago
-
MasterBen liked the chapter Timothy goes looking for Kylie in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
MasterBen liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
MasterBen liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
MasterBen liked the chapter You watch some TV with Ariella in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 week ago
-
MasterBen liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 weeks ago
-
MasterBen left a comment on the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
2 weeks ago
-
MasterBen liked the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
2 weeks ago
-
MasterBen liked the chapter He rapes her not that you can tell in Women Exist to Serve White Men.
3 weeks ago
-
MasterBen liked the chapter Happy in Women Exist to Serve White Men.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
MasterBen has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MasterBen has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MasterBen has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MasterBen has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MasterBen has not earned any awards.