About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Markod liked the chapter Thalzor reveals the truth of the Tarkat curse in Bleached Fantasy world.
16 hours ago
-
Markod liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
1 day ago
-
Markod liked the chapter Kim pays you a visit in Bleached Celebs.
2 days ago
-
Markod liked the chapter Pissed Enough to Punish in Living with BDE.
6 days ago
-
Markod liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 week ago
-
Markod liked the chapter Bed & Breakfast in Living with BDE.
1 week ago
-
Markod liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 week ago
-
Markod liked the chapter Porkum lets The Wasp Have Her Fun in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
Markod liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
1 week ago
-
Markod liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Markod has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Markod has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Markod has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Markod has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Markod has not earned any awards.