About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Magnaking posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
3 days ago
-
Magnaking left a comment on the chapter Introduction in MidbossMan's Mini-Games.
3 days ago
-
Magnaking left a comment on the chapter And so it begins (Futaba's turn) in Persona Undressed.
3 weeks ago
-
Magnaking liked the chapter The night is young, why not have more fun? in Persona Undressed.
1 month ago
-
Magnaking liked the chapter Introduction in Gatsha Short Story Bin.
1 month ago
-
Magnaking liked the chapter Kirumi, Servant of the Hands in Gatsha Short Story Bin.
1 month ago
-
Magnaking left a comment on the chapter The earrings glitter, and Ann tries to convince Makoto out of her panties in Persona Undressed.
1 year ago
-
Magnaking left a comment on the chapter The earrings glitter, and Ann tries to convince Makoto out of her panties in Persona Undressed.
1 year ago
-
Magnaking left a comment on the chapter The earrings glitter, and Ann tries to convince Makoto out of her panties in Persona Undressed.
1 year ago
-
Magnaking liked the chapter The earrings glitter, and Ann tries to convince Makoto out of her panties in Persona Undressed.
1 year ago
No recent activity
Magnaking has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Magnaking has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Magnaking has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Magnaking has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Magnaking has not earned any awards.