About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
MR-chris left a comment on the chapter Introduction in A Fitting End.
2 weeks ago
-
MR-chris left a comment on the chapter Maya is back from practice in Small penis stories.
2 weeks ago
-
MR-chris liked the chapter Maya is back from practice in Small penis stories.
2 weeks ago
-
MR-chris left a comment on the chapter briefs pulled off by bullies in Arnold’s Little Friend.
1 month ago
-
MR-chris liked the chapter Henry is now a nudist in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
3 months ago
-
MR-chris liked the chapter Still didn't provide a ticket! in John's Embarrassing Adventure.
3 months ago
-
MR-chris liked the chapter The "Short" Walk to the Subway in John's Embarrassing Adventure.
3 months ago
-
-
-
No recent activity
MR-chris has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
MR-chris has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
MR-chris has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
MR-chris has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
MR-chris has not earned any awards.