About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- February 13, 1993
- Location
- Wilson, North Carolina U.S.A
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Dick.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter More mess in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Mess in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Natasha finds her voice in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Natasha enjoys this a little too much in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Eat their cake in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Natasha’s argument in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Anger wins in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Shamed finish in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter Desire wins in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
-
LustyDragon liked the chapter New desires in The Work Wives.
14 hours ago
No recent activity
LustyDragon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LustyDragon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LustyDragon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LustyDragon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LustyDragon has not earned any awards.