About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lustful_Dream liked the chapter Problems during training in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
4 hours ago
-
Lustful_Dream liked the chapter Jack Wins? in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
5 days ago
-
Lustful_Dream liked the chapter Round 3 - Maledom in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 week ago
-
Lustful_Dream liked the chapter End of the 2nd Round in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 week ago
-
Lustful_Dream liked the chapter Sex Boxing (Male) in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 week ago
-
Lustful_Dream liked the chapter Introduction in Sexfight Stories and Defeats.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Lustful_Dream has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lustful_Dream has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lustful_Dream has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lustful_Dream has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lustful_Dream has not earned any awards.