About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lucid liked the chapter Lost Virginity, Gained Confidence in Rings of Confirmation.
4 days ago
-
Lucid liked the chapter He takes control in Rings of Confirmation.
4 days ago
-
Lucid liked the chapter Carina finishes her off in Truth of the Matter.
4 days ago
-
Lucid liked the chapter Run into your crush on the way to your next class. in A Very Good Day.
1 week ago
-
Lucid liked the chapter You tease her... in Would You Rather.
1 week ago
-
Lucid liked the chapter Introduction in Universal Rules.
2 weeks ago
-
Lucid liked the chapter The next Morning in Naruto: Reality Relic.
2 weeks ago
-
Lucid liked the chapter A romantic dinner and a weird one? in Naruto: Reality Relic.
2 weeks ago
-
Lucid liked the chapter A good end for a good day in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
-
Lucid liked the chapter Let's get some work done. in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Lucid has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lucid has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lucid has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lucid has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lucid has not earned any awards.