About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lsls liked the chapter Clear the Alien Infestation in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
Lsls liked the chapter Approach Catalina in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
Lsls liked the chapter Suppress the Rebellion on Zelnari in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
Lsls liked the chapter Head into the Jungle in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
Lsls liked the chapter Give in and Fuck Lily in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
Lsls liked the chapter Establish Camp in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
Lsls liked the chapter Head to the Dropship in Isekai Space Adventure.
3 days ago
-
Lsls liked the chapter Spieltag in Der Sportverein.
3 days ago
-
Lsls liked the chapter Spieltag mit der Mannschaft in Der Sportverein.
3 days ago
-
Lsls liked the chapter Victory Party - Part 2 in Seaside Cove.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Lsls has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lsls has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lsls has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lsls has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lsls has not earned any awards.