About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lowell225 liked the chapter Katie's Accident in Art in The Humiliation of Katie.
5 hours ago
-
Lowell225 liked the chapter Mr. Thorn Drags Her Back to Art Class in The Humiliation of Katie.
5 hours ago
-
Lowell225 liked the chapter Katie has to clean up the whole classroom by herself in The Humiliation of Katie.
5 hours ago
-
Lowell225 liked the chapter Her car in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
Lowell225 liked the chapter Heading To The Flagpole in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
Lowell225 liked the chapter The two decide to first get a little entertainment out of Erica in Erica's Great Adventure.
1 week ago
-
Lowell225 liked the chapter Not only that, she finds Henry there with him! in Erica's Great Adventure.
1 week ago
-
Lowell225 liked the chapter Nope, she has to strike a bargain with the arcade attendant in Erica's Great Adventure.
1 week ago
-
Lowell225 liked the chapter To a public cafe, where you destroy your clothes with scissors. in Erica's Great Adventure.
1 week ago
-
Lowell225 liked the chapter Walking Home in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Lowell225 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lowell225 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lowell225 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lowell225 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lowell225 has not earned any awards.