About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LoveReadingFiction liked the chapter None Anticipated in Hot Topic.
1 week ago
-
LoveReadingFiction liked the chapter Why Wouldn't She Be? in Hot Topic.
1 week ago
-
LoveReadingFiction liked the chapter Probably Not in Hot Topic.
1 week ago
-
LoveReadingFiction liked the chapter Team Pictures in Hot Topic.
1 week ago
-
LoveReadingFiction liked the chapter Spa Treatment in Hot Topic.
1 week ago
-
LoveReadingFiction liked the chapter Much To Do in Hot Topic.
1 week ago
-
LoveReadingFiction liked the chapter Introduction in Hot Topic.
1 week ago
-
LoveReadingFiction liked the chapter No. Fear! in Hot Topic.
1 week ago
-
LoveReadingFiction left a comment on the chapter Epilogue in Heiress to the Throne.
1 week ago
-
LoveReadingFiction left a comment on the chapter The Victor's Homecoming Pt. 2 in Heiress to the Throne.
1 week ago
No recent activity
LoveReadingFiction has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LoveReadingFiction has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LoveReadingFiction has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LoveReadingFiction has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LoveReadingFiction has not earned any awards.