About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lostcity left a comment on the chapter They say, "You gotta stay hungry" in Harem Hotel.
6 hours ago
-
Lostcity liked the chapter They say, "You gotta stay hungry" in Harem Hotel.
6 hours ago
-
Lostcity liked the chapter Stay on the streets of this town, and they'll be carving you up all right in Harem Hotel.
22 hours ago
-
Lostcity liked the chapter Come on, baby, the laugh's on me in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
Lostcity liked the chapter I'll shake this world off my shoulders in Harem Hotel.
3 days ago
-
Lostcity liked the chapter There's a joke here somewhere, and it's on me in Harem Hotel.
4 days ago
-
Lostcity left a comment on the chapter You sit around getting older in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Lostcity liked the chapter You sit around getting older in Harem Hotel.
5 days ago
-
Lostcity liked the chapter This gun's for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark in Harem Hotel.
6 days ago
-
Lostcity liked the chapter Finding Amber: Physically in Would You Rather.
6 days ago
No recent activity
Lostcity has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lostcity has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lostcity has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lostcity has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lostcity has not earned any awards.