About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter A bit of proper rest. in The Spirit of Lust.
14 hours ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
1 day ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter No, don’t be silly. in The Submission Accelerator.
2 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
2 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
3 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter back at the Kardashian villa in Bleached Celebs.
3 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter Transactions. in Living in Your Sister's Shadow.
5 days ago
-
LordVampyr76 liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
5 days ago
No recent activity
LordVampyr76 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LordVampyr76 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LordVampyr76 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LordVampyr76 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LordVampyr76 has not earned any awards.