About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
LordCharnado liked the chapter Ghosts in Halcyon Days.
1 day ago
-
LordCharnado liked the chapter The Inferno 2 - First Impressions in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
6 days ago
-
LordCharnado liked the chapter Take a Breath in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
LordCharnado liked the chapter Special in Halcyon Days.
1 week ago
-
LordCharnado liked the chapter The Inferno 1 - The Costumes in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
1 week ago
-
LordCharnado left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Subverted expectations.
1 week ago
-
LordCharnado liked the chapter Kiss in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
LordCharnado liked the chapter Now You Know in Halcyon Days.
2 weeks ago
-
LordCharnado liked the chapter Movie Night at Erika's 6 - Cleanup in Silly Sexy Tomboy Futa.
2 weeks ago
-
LordCharnado liked the chapter Trust in Halcyon Days.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
LordCharnado has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
LordCharnado has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
LordCharnado has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
LordCharnado has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
LordCharnado has not earned any awards.