About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lord solarus liked the chapter Aaron Eric Cross in The Apex of Control.
1 week ago
No recent activity
Lord solarus has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lord solarus has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lord solarus has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lord solarus has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lord solarus has not earned any awards.