About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
-
-
Lodgig liked the chapter Something unbelievable in X-Change.
1 day ago
-
Lodgig liked the chapter A Surprise in The Bimbo Virus.
2 days ago
-
Lodgig liked the chapter Woman Rule the World – Prologue Part One** **“Caseworker Notice”** in Woman dominant the world.
2 days ago
-
Lodgig liked the chapter Yes in The Backpack.
2 days ago
-
Lodgig liked the chapter She spreads her legs in The Backpack.
2 days ago
-
Lodgig liked the chapter A fetish costume in To create the perfect Sissy World .
5 days ago
-
Lodgig liked the chapter Yes in Your bully and your wife.
5 days ago
-
Lodgig liked the chapter Moons blessing in Aether's Hypersexual Odysee.
5 days ago
No recent activity
Lodgig has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lodgig has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lodgig has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lodgig has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lodgig has not earned any awards.