About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lockeron liked the chapter She's jealous and doesn't know how to process that in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Lockeron liked the chapter Interlude: Disciple of Grail in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 week ago
-
Lockeron liked the chapter Both of course in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Lockeron liked the chapter anything and everything for him in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Lockeron liked the chapter She does in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Lockeron liked the chapter To his new city in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
Lockeron liked the chapter No though there is a complication in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
Lockeron liked the chapter Kind of in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
Lockeron liked the chapter The Gift in The Family Tree Paradox.
3 weeks ago
-
Lockeron liked the chapter The preparation does. in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Lockeron has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lockeron has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lockeron has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lockeron has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lockeron has not earned any awards.