About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Local-tb liked the chapter You finally cum in College Temptations.
1 day ago
-
Local-tb liked the chapter The fucking continues! in College Temptations.
1 day ago
-
Local-tb liked the chapter She continues in College Temptations.
1 day ago
-
Local-tb liked the chapter He goes over to her dorm room in College Temptations.
1 day ago
-
Local-tb liked the chapter Dinner is over in College Temptations.
1 day ago
-
Local-tb liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Local-tb liked the chapter Make her ride you anally in Faithful husband .
1 day ago
-
Local-tb liked the chapter Fuck Emily asshole in Faithful husband .
6 days ago
-
Local-tb liked the chapter Worship your cock with eagerness in Faithful husband .
2 weeks ago
-
Local-tb liked the chapter Blow off Ava for a quick hookup with your secretary (Emily) in Faithful husband .
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
Local-tb has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Local-tb has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Local-tb has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Local-tb has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Local-tb has not earned any awards.