About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Littlerick liked the chapter Dollification in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
Littlerick liked the chapter Rewired in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
2 days ago
-
Littlerick liked the chapter You want to know what Taylor's most perverted fantasy is. in Would You Rather.
5 days ago
-
Littlerick liked the chapter Keep it going in A Fitting End.
1 week ago
-
Littlerick left a comment on the chapter Keep showing off in A Fitting End.
1 week ago
-
Littlerick liked the chapter Get up in A Fitting End.
1 week ago
-
Littlerick liked the chapter Introduction in Whispering Pines.
2 weeks ago
-
Littlerick liked the chapter Rachel, A teacher - new enhanced training modules in Oblivious.
2 weeks ago
-
Littlerick liked the chapter Meanwhile by the Pool in Object-Oriented.
1 month ago
-
Littlerick left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Treat Vouchers.
1 month ago
No recent activity
Littlerick has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Littlerick has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Littlerick has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Littlerick has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Littlerick has not earned any awards.