About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Liondan liked the chapter Claimed Sphinx in God's Apprentice.
6 hours ago
-
Liondan liked the chapter You talk with Artoria in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
13 hours ago
-
Liondan liked the chapter Partie 2 / Chapitre 23 : On l'a pas oublié ? in The New Life.
1 day ago
-
Liondan liked the chapter finally alone in God's Apprentice.
2 days ago
-
Liondan liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 days ago
-
Liondan liked the chapter Partie 2 / Chapitre 22 : Plaisirs nocturnes ( 2 ) in The New Life.
3 days ago
-
Liondan liked the chapter A Horny Bunny Girl stays in Normality.
3 days ago
-
Liondan liked the chapter Having a little fun in Normality.
3 days ago
-
Liondan liked the chapter A familiar face appears in Normality.
3 days ago
-
Liondan liked the chapter The Red Rose Returns in Normality.
3 days ago
No recent activity
Liondan has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Liondan has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Liondan has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Liondan has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Liondan has not earned any awards.