About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lines liked the chapter Clearing the air in Garz the goblin builds a harem.
2 days ago
-
Lines left a comment on the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
2 days ago
-
Lines liked the chapter Starts with a little pillow talk in Babysitter Moves In.
2 days ago
-
Lines liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
4 days ago
-
Lines left a comment on the chapter To monday at the office, Steven tries to quit in BimCorp™.
1 week ago
-
Lines liked the chapter Tappered pants, blouse, and Mary Janes in The gatcha game of changes.
1 week ago
-
Lines left a comment on the chapter “My turn” in The Blade That Binds.
1 month ago
-
Lines liked the chapter Sokka with a level 3 in The Bimbo Ray.
1 month ago
-
Lines liked the chapter Unexpected savior in Hermione become exhibitionist..
2 months ago
-
Lines liked the chapter Continue the conversation. in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
3 months ago
No recent activity
Lines has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lines has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lines has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lines has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lines has not earned any awards.