About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lilith2 received a new award: Scene Crafter.
8 hours ago
-
Lilith2 published the chapter Chapter 10: Sleeping With Tohka in My Arms in I Can Summon Anime Girls.
9 hours ago
-
Lilith2 published the chapter Chapter 9: Sleeping With Tohka?! in I Can Summon Anime Girls.
9 hours ago
-
Lilith2 published the chapter Chapter 8: Otherworlds Aren’t Like the Novels! in I Can Summon Anime Girls.
9 hours ago
-
Lilith2 published the chapter Chapter 7: Farming Exchange Points! in I Can Summon Anime Girls.
9 hours ago
-
Lilith2 published the chapter Chapter 6: My Summons Are Bound to Me in I Can Summon Anime Girls.
9 hours ago
-
Lilith2 published the chapter Chapter 5: My First Summon Is Tohka! in I Can Summon Anime Girls.
9 hours ago
-
Lilith2 published the chapter Chapter 4: My First Summon in I Can Summon Anime Girls.
9 hours ago
-
Lilith2 published the chapter Chapter 3: Combat Power Below 5 in I Can Summon Anime Girls.
9 hours ago
-
Lilith2 published the chapter Chapter 2: I Choose the 2D Summoning System! in I Can Summon Anime Girls.
9 hours ago
No recent activity
Lilith2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lilith2 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lilith2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lilith2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lilith2 has not earned any awards.