About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Stay true to yourself in Kink Development Kit.
21 hours ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Not quite in Kink Development Kit.
21 hours ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Cum play in Kink Development Kit.
1 day ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter The band arrives. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 day ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Sarah performs a quick check up. in The Spirit of Lust.
4 days ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter A bit of a blunder. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Diana’s progress and consulting with the girls. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Practice, practice, work, work. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter About the show. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 week ago
-
Lero1 liked the chapter Helping Diana. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
Lero1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
Lero1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
Lero1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
Lero1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
Lero1 has not earned any awards.